LOAD RESISTOR - 25W
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
These gold load resistors are often used to remove pesky brake and reverse back-up errors when you upgrade the factory bulbs to LED; LED bulbs typically draw less power than OEM incandescent bulbs which makes your vehicle think that there's an issue - Hence the error popping up on the dash.
These gold load resistors simulate 8ohms at 25W, and are designed to trick your vehicle and fix draw related issues. These gold load resistors run quite hot, and we highly recommend these installed on a metal surface and away from plastic.
The rule of thumb is:
- 1 per side for reverse and brakes
- You may get away with 1 for the brake light system
- 8ohms @ 25W
- Dimensions: 30mm (L) x 15mm (W) x 15mm (H)
- Automotive grade wire insulation
- Potted internals to protect it from the elements
- 1 x 25W 8ohm load resistor
- 2 x T-Tap connectors