LOAD RESISTOR : 25W
or 4 payments of $2.75 AUD with
These gold load resistors are often used to remove pesky brake and reverse back-up errors when you upgrade the factory bulbs to LED; LED bulbs typically draw less power than OEM incandescent bulbs which makes your vehicle think that there's an issue - Hence the error popping up on the dash.
These gold load resistors simulate 8ohms at 25W, and are designed to trick your vehicle and fix draw related issues.
NOTE: These gold load resistors run quite hot, and we highly recommend these installed on a metal surface and away from plastic.
The rule of thumb is:
- 1 per side for reverse and brakes
- You may get away with 1 for the brake light system
- Automotive grade wire insulation
- Potted internals to protect it from the elements
- 8ohms @ 25W
- Dimensions: 30mm (L) x 15mm (W) x 15mm (H)
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1 x 25W 8ohm load resistor
- 2 x T-Tap connectors