LOAD RESISTOR LR6 - 50W
or 4 payments of $6.25 AUD with
Load resistors are often used to remove pesky hyper flashing, and CANBUS errors when you upgrade the factory bulbs to LED; LED bulbs typically draw less power than OEM incandescent bulbs which makes your vehicle think that there's an issue - Hence the error popping up on the dash.
iilumo's LR6 potted ceramic load resistors simulate 6ohms at 50W, and are designed to trick your vehicle and fix draw related issues. Our aluminium load resistors run far more cooler than the common gold load resistors, but we still recommend these installed on a metal surface and away from plastic.
The LR6's come included with our high quality T-Tap wire connectors.
The rule of thumb is:
- 1 per side for Indicators and DRL's
- You may get away with 1 for the brake light system
- Aluminium construction for high efficiency cooling and heat dissipation
- Automotive grade wire insulation
- Potted internals to protect it from the elements
- 6ohms @ 50W
- Dimensions: 90mm (L) x 40mm (W) x 12mm (H)
- 2 Year Warranty
- 1 x LR6 50W 6OHM load resistors
- 1 x T-Tap connector
- 1 x 3M double sided tape